Pinning and cord guidelines
CBTech Pinning Guidelines
- These students are READY TO HIRE students.
- Students can have a maximum of 8 days absent for the year.
- School Activities (SA) are not included in the 8 days.
- 2 Tardies = 1 absence
*A tardy is defined by 30 minutes or less late to class.
- Must portray a positive attitude every day.
CBTech Honor Cord Guidelines
In order for a student to receive Honor Cords a student:
- Must have a 90% or an A grade in the classroom.
- Students can be any grade level, but only seniors will get cords at the pinning ceremony at CBTech.
- CBTECH will keep a list of non-senior students, their honor cords will be sent to the sending district prior to their senior graduation.
- Moses Lake High School students will receive their cords when MLHS presents honor cords.